Trying to get technical support on 1300137657 for the last week and no answer every time I've rung.

Options
Alexia
Alexia Member Posts: 1
edited August 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I have an urgent issue with STP that I need help with and have tried to ring the Desktop Business technical support 8 times over the last week - have been on hold for over half an hour each time and no answer.  Its quite a weird issue we're having so speaking to someone is much better than trying to type it out! =/ If there's another way to actually talk to someone please let me know! =)

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Hi Alexia,
    I'm really sorry to hear its been difficult to get in touch with the team on your calls through. The teams have certainly been kept busy and we're experiencing longer than usual wait times at the moment. We've got additional support staff training at the moment so there will be some relief on that front soon.
    We're definitely here to help here as well and there are some experts in the area of STP on the Community, including Kev above. If you'd like to describe what's happening, we're more than happy to help or get the right people on the case.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.