Unable to backup file in Reckon Accounts Hosted

• Problem
  • Updated 3 weeks ago
I have successfully run data verification and data rebuild but when I go and do a backup it returns a message "Reckon Accounts was unable to backup company file". It does not provide a reason for the failure. Anyone have a solution Please!
Photo of Anna Harvey

Anna Harvey

• 264 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
  • Frustrated

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of Ross Witte

Ross Witte

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Same here, have the same problem since going to hosted!!!!!

Photo of Marg Day

Marg Day

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Same problem here, most of my files backed up but 3 would not, how can I upgrade to Hosted 2019 if I can't back up those 3 files
Photo of Gerry Winter

Gerry Winter, Accredited Partner

• 2,490 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
You call me and let me do it for you
Gerry 0418907140
Photo of Marg Day

Marg Day

Thanks very much Gerry, problem all solved, speedy, efficient and friendly service.  A great start to the week  10/10 :) 

Photo of JO-ANNE

JO-ANNE

• 2,872 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
hi this has just happened to me, can you please tell me how it was resolved
Photo of Marg Day

Marg Day

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I uploaded the file to Reckon staff, they backed it up for me and upgraded the file to the new year. 
Photo of Rosemary

Rosemary

Keep getting this message as well, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't
Photo of Marg Day

Marg Day

I uploaded the file to Reckon staff, they backed it up for me and upgraded the file to the new year.
Photo of Jodie Stevenson

Jodie Stevenson

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Me too  :((  Backed up 4 files successfully - but have one that is unable to back up - Any ideas?
Photo of Marg Day

Marg Day

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Photo of Jodie Stevenson

Jodie Stevenson

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
All fixed - all I did was File - Exit and then reopened the file and unticked "Limit the number...." and it worked.
Photo of Lee

Lee

• 550 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
I am getting this message now. I tried Jodie's suggestion of unticking the Limit the number of backups but the box is shaded and I can't untick this. I increased the number but it had no change. 

This is the message. Any suggestions? I went through the process and did the upgrade back in early July so i can't imagine it has to do with that. or can it?

Photo of Kris Williams

Kris Williams

• 2,498 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
I have 3 files, all opening in 2019, however this morning I was unable to backup one of them. I verified and had no problems, but rebuilt data anyway, still can’t backup, same message as Lee