Unable to contact support

Options
Vivienne_10064953
Vivienne_10064953 Member Posts: 4
edited July 2019 in Accounts Hosted
I have been unable to reach anyone to ask about a FBT question. I have tried 3 days in a row and each time I've given up after being on hold for over 45 minutes. Is anyone else having issues with getting through? I also sent an email last week and still haven't received a reply. We are on Reckon Hosted

Comments

• Rye Cemetery
    Rye Cemetery Member Posts: 8
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I have been having the same issues
  • Vivienne_10064953
    edited June 2019
    Options
    And I've been on hold for another 40 minutes again this morning

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,415 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hi Vivienne,
    I'm very sorry to hear you've struggled to get through on your calls, the support teams are certainly extremely busy at the moment and they're doing everything they can to minimise the wait times as much as possible.

What is the query you have in regard to FBT? Feel free to ask it right here on the Community, we've got some very knowledgeable folks here who might be able to help.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Vivienne_10064953
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Thanks Rav - I did post my query as well, but got no reply. I finally got through on the phone today after 55 minutes. The person who answered was great, and got me all sorted.