unable to create subscription with Stp

Lillian Hoffman
Lillian Hoffman Member Posts: 6
edited August 2018 in Accounts Hosted
How do we get support with 'unable to create subscription with Stp' message on Reckon Accounts Hosted.   We are large business in Varsity Lakes

Comments

• Lillian Hoffman
    Lillian Hoffman Member Posts: 6
    edited July 2018
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled unable to create subscription with Stp. We have Reckon Accounts Hosted 2018R2    I have prepared the STP file for upload but on Gov Connect I am getting error message 'unable to create subscription with Stp'     We have logged into our Reckon Hosted profile, set me as Administrator, my name, my email, Company name in capitals but our profile has not been updated.  I have waited 30 minutes on phone.  Can someone at Reckon Accounts please update our record 
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Hi Lillian,

That message means that the ABN is already registered for STP.

Are you logging in to the Reckon Portal with the same login credentials that were used initially?

I noticed you've tagged this thread as Reckon Accounts Hosted so just want to check, are you using the same login details for the Reckon Portal as what you use when logging to the Accounts Hosted service?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Lyn_9724497
    Lyn_9724497 Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2018
    how do you find out if you have already registered for stp, who do we contact as we are unable to create stp account