Unable to create subscription with Stp

Maurice_9723435
Maurice_9723435 Member Posts: 20
edited August 2018 in Reckon One
Hi there,

I'm using Reckon one, I have entered payroll information and click submit on Reckon one single touch payroll. It then asked me to submit the information to ATO by Reckon Gov Connect.

When I click that button, enter my ABN (73058917954).
It say that it is Unable to create subscription with Stp.
Any solution to this?I browse around and some solution said that I have already registered which I dont think I did.I'm only using on email address which is the same to login to reckon portal.
Thanks

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Hi Maurice,
    That's correct this message means that the ABN has already been registered in Reckon GovConnect for STP services.

Is there anyone else in the business that may have perhaps taken care of this for you?

Alternatively, if you believe you haven't created any other Reckon Portal accounts, can you please confirm if the email address that you usually use to sign in to the Reckon Portal is the same as the one registered against your Community account?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Maurice_9723435
    edited July 2018
    Hi Rav,

I dont believe that anyone in the firm register Reckon GovConnect, as I'm the only person who purchase, subscribe and enter all payroll information.

The email address are the same, I only use one email address "mauricezhang@yahoo.com.au"
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Hi Maurice,
    I believe our support team have been taking care of this for you. Can you log in now please and confirm that its all working correctly.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Maurice_9723435
    edited July 2018
    Yes, Thanks Rav! All good now
  • Maurice_9723435
    edited July 2018
    Hi Rav,

The STP works fine for now, however when I submit. I saw an error message saying "The requestId is valid, but the pull request is yet to be queued."

I saw your thread on another post, should I just wait and see at this stage?

• Albert Choy
    Albert Choy Member Posts: 19
    edited July 2018
    I have the same problem as Maurice.  I'm using Reckon one, I have entered payroll information and click submit on Reckon one single touch payroll. It then asked me to submit the information to ATO by Reckon Gov Connect.

When I click that button, enter my ABN

It say that it is Unable to create subscription with Stp.
    I also checked my am.ato.gov.au and my hosted SRB software Service has not listed Reckon One.

I just wonder if anyone has a solution to this problem and access to the software ID?

Albert
  • Maurice_9723435
    edited July 2018
    Albert, I solve my issue by contacting the support team by phone.
    It is a long hold 1hr+ but they fixed the issue.

They advised that I have registered my ABN under different email, but I insist that I'm the only person logging in, and no one in the firm touched payroll stuffs.

Then they pass on the message to support team, 12hours later I receive an email and problem solved.