Unable to edit govconnect settings

Anil Anand
Anil Anand Member Posts: 8
edited May 2020 in Reckon One
Hi, I need to edit govconnect data in reckon one but am unable to find the setting. can someone point me to the right direction?

I was unable to register with GST Branch 001 so tried with 002 thinking that i will edit it later if it worked but now i am unable to find that setting. It seems this needs to be cleared from your end. Could you please assist?

I am using reckon one product.

thanks 

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited May 2020
    Can you find the cog in the top right, and book settings.
  • Anil Anand
    edited September 2019
    yes i can get to book settings. however i cant see the settings to change govconnect branch number?
  • Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited May 2020
    Might need Rav to sort this out, sorry
  • Anil Anand
    edited September 2019
    thanks that will be super. Cheers
  • Kris_Williams
    edited September 2019
    I don’t know how you can get his attention I just see his answers sometimes, otherwise try calling tech support
  • Anil Anand
    edited September 2019
    Oh I thought you had access to Rav. I will try tech support. Thanks
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited September 2019
    Hi guys,
    Anil, have you managed to sort this out?

Once a STP entity is set up in GovConnect, it can't be deleted as we need to have strict controls around this due to data security & integrity requirements.

If you haven't sent any submissions for this STP entity, then I can look at getting it deleted however if there have been, I'm not able to. I'll need the ABN in the first instance to check this out.

Just checking, what stopped you initially from registering the ABN/creating the STP entity with the correct branch number?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Anil Anand
    edited September 2019
    Hi Rav,
    I havent been able to resolve this issue. If you can assist that will be great.

So far I haven't submitted anything to ATO for this entity. The ABN for the entity is 14 165 079 907.

When I was trying to register with GST Branch 001, i kept getting the error that its already registered even though I had not ever tried to do that.

Could you please assist in deleting and recreating the GovConnect instance?

Thanks in advance. 
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited September 2019
    Ok, this should be sorted out. 
    I've removed the incorrect branch registration (002) and corrected the error affecting the registration of the correct branch number.

You need to logout of GovConnect and then back in and then register your ABN again with the correct branch number. It should go through this time without a problem.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Anil Anand
    edited September 2019
    Thanks Rav. The submission process works now and can confirm that I have been able to submit to ATO.

Much appreciated the prompt assistnace.