Unable to Import IIF transaction file into Hosted - can't record invalid transaction

Options
carrie_7833762
carrie_7833762 Member Posts: 3
edited June 2017 in Accounts Hosted
Hi,
We regularly import Transactions into QB Hosted without issue. 

Today we are getting the following error when trying to import a BILL - 'Error on Line 6: Can't record invalid transaction'.

image.

The iif format is the same as always (example below in excel for convenience) - line 6 highlighted in yellow.

To test, I even tried importing a file that was successfully imported yesterday - today I get the same error just a different line - again the only thing on this line is ENDTRNS.

Has anyone else encountered errors importing BILL transaction files today?

I've successfully imported an INVOICE file today, so the issue may to be limited to BILL imports.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Hi Carrie,

Seems like a strange one, we've been testing out a few things on our end and looks to be ok. However, can you please download the IIF file we've shared HERE and input your data. Does the error persist?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• carrie_7833762
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Hi Rav,
    We tried following the instructions provided and got the same error. Any other suggestions?
  • carrie_7833762
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Hi Rav,
    Any other suggestions pls? Not sure what to do next to get this working again.  Thanks!