Unable to log into app suddenly

• Problem
  • Updated 1 month ago
Hi - I have been using the app successfully since the beginning of the financial year and today I opened the app and it didn't go to face recognition as it usually does, when I tried to log in manually it did not recognise my details as an account holder, please help?
Photo of Jacquie Greaves

Jacquie Greaves

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 88,872 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Jacquie,
Have you been able to login to the app since your post?

If not, can you let me know the ABN you've registered to the app along with confirming if the email address for your app account is the same one listed on this Community account?
Photo of Wendy Mc

Wendy Mc

• 132 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi Rav, I also have the same problem. I have used the Reckon app since July and when I attempted to go in, it won't recognise my email address, but when I tried to create a new account it says my ABN is already registered.
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi Wendy,
Can you let me know the ABN you've registered to the app and also confirm if the email address you've used is the same one on this Community account?
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Scratch that, I just saw that you've posted a new thread. I'll get back to you there.
Photo of Jacquie Greaves

Jacquie Greaves

Thanks Rav, no I havn't been able to log in still.  Email is greaveselectric@internode.on.net, ABN is 17601437726 - hope you can help!
Photo of Jacquie Greaves

Jacquie Greaves

Hi Rav - are you able to help me with my problem?