Unable to reach the Contact Centre 4 January 2016 - RESOLVED

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Solved
  • (Edited)
Hi everyone,

We are currently experiencing issues delivering calls to our contact centre teams.

Our IT team is investigating this at the highest priority and we hope to have this resolved very soon.

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused, I will keep this thread updated in regard to resolution.

Please see below for alternative methods for assistance in conjunction with the Reckon Community.

Thanks
Rav
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 91,492 Points 50k badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Karen Hockey

Karen Hockey

• 60 Points

How do I get a Licence Key from you if I cant ring the service centre?  I have paid the renewal and now wish to proceed with bookwork?

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi everyone,

Just further to the above post, please feel free to reach out to us for assistance using the following methods in conjunction with the Reckon Community.

Registrations/Activations – customerservice@reckon.com
Sales – admin@reckon.com
Partner Sales & Enquiries – psgorders@reckon.com
Partner Support – psgsupport@reckon.com
Reckon Docs – csorders@reckon.com

Technical Support – 
Our Advantage and Hosted customers, please contact us using our Online Chat http://bit.ly/1PajtEt or Email Support http://bit.ly/1O5l3b1 
(available from 9am – 5pm AEDT)

The team is working on rectifying this issue as quick as possible and our apologies for the inconvenience & frustration caused.

Thanks 

Rav

(Edited)
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Photo of Sharon C

Sharon C

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

I sent an email, but have had no reply.  Am I going to be able to talk to someone tomorrow.  I haven't been able to look at my budget since 1st Jan. 

Photo of Murray

Murray

All NZ contact numbers are giving a no such number disconnected sound. Also Online registration does not work for older products (H&B 2013). It would be nice if it did. I have emailed so hopefully someone can help
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi everyone,

Just updating this thread, the issue impacting our phone systems has been rectified and the majority of services have resumed.

Our teams will be responding to all emails received as quickly as they can today.

Thank you for your patience and again apologies for any inconvenience caused.
(Edited)
Photo of Murray

Murray

Hi, NZ numbers are still not working.
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Thanks Murray, apologies for this.

The team is looking into this right now and I'll give you an update as soon as I recieve further information.
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi everyone,

We're still experiencing some issues with our NZ phone support lines which our IT team is continuing to work on.

Our AU phone support is fully operational and services have resumed earlier this morning.

Thanks
Rav
Photo of Chris Ollivier

Chris Ollivier

NZ still not contactable need activation
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi Chris, pop us an email (if you haven't already) at customerservice@reckon.com with your Product Key & Customer ID and we can provide your licence key for activation.

Apologies for the inconvenience this is causing and really appreciate your patience.

Thanks
Rav
(Edited)
Photo of Chris Ollivier

Chris Ollivier

Hi Rav, did that this morning, waiting on reply, need to activate a second POS terminal to cope with high sales volume in shop. Cheers
Chris
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi Chris, I've asked the team to track down your earlier email but unfortunately they couldn't seem to find one. Could you flick through another one please to the above email address.

Cheers
Rav
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Actually sorry disregard that! The team will be sending you a reply shortly.

Cheers
Rav
(Edited)
Photo of Murray

Murray

I just got the online activation to work so thank you for looking at this.
Photo of Chris Ollivier

Chris Ollivier

Thanks Rav, got up this morning and activation code waiting for me, all working now, thanks and have a happy new year
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Great to hear Chris! Happy New Year to you as well :)
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Just a final update on this thread, I've recieved confirmation this issue has been resolved in full and all support lines are back in operation.

Once again thank you for your patience everyone, and our apologies for the frustration & inconvenience this issue may have caused.