Unable to see STP account through Reckon Hosted portal

Tanette Crowley
Tanette Crowley Member Posts: 3
edited June 2020 in Accounts Hosted
We have Reckon Hosted that we setup before EOFY 2019. In reading about complying with our STP obligations, I went to portal.reckon.com and setup GOVT Connect complete with 2 Factor Authentication. My accountant however when helping with our first pay run, wanted to launch from our RECKON HOSTED company file into the STP part however, when we login this way, we cannot see anything setup this way. If i jump out of Reckon Hosted, open up another tab and login to portal.reckon.com, i can see everything that i've setup.
My question is, how can I fix this? I want to be able to launch into my Reckon STP and submit my files that way rather than having to use the Toolbox and download/upload files which is painful.
Can anyone help with how I might be able to overcome this?

Comments

• Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    When you click lodge from within Hosted - it should bring up a login screen - just make sure you use the login credentials that you created which contain your company details and MFA etc... dont use the login details that probably show from what your accountant setup? 
  • Tanette Crowley
    edited August 2019
    My accountant didn't set it up, I did. When i click lodge from within Reckon Hosted, it does show a login screen and i can login, however i don't see my GovConnect account that is setup, however if i open my browser and navigate to portal.reckon.com, i can login and see my GovConnect account and my company.... I just can't see this if i access through Reckon Hosted. It seems like its not linked?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2019
    It sounds like your GovConnect service that your ABN is registered to is under a completely different login.

When you open a separate tab and login to the Reckon Portal, are you logging in with your Hosted user name & password or an email address & password?
    What's the ABN you've registered?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Tanette Crowley
    edited August 2019
    Sorry for the delay. I login to portal.reckon.com with an email address and password.
    When i login to my Reckon Hosted service, i am logging in wtih an ID number and password.