Unexpected Error when sending invoices

Options
bryony dann
bryony dann Member Posts: 2
edited April 2020 in Reckon One
I keep getting an "unexpected error occured" message when I click send invoice as an email. How can I fix this?

Comments

• Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)
    Kwikbooks (Professional Partner) Member Posts: 824 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Options
    have you tried logging out and logging back in?

Does it email via your email program, is it open before you try to email?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Hi Bryony,
    Can you please try logging into Reckon One on a different browser if possible and confirm if the same behaviour occurs there when you attempt to send an email?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• bryony dann
    bryony dann Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2019
    Options
    I tried both chrome and edge. I tried restarting the program, restarting my computer and still the same result.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Thanks for that Bryony.
    We've got the Reckon One team investigating this at the moment. From what it looks like, even though that error message comes up the email is still being sent from Reckon One. It won't show up in the email history yet but we've got the team on the case to resolve this.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Karen Arnold
    Karen Arnold Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Did this get resolved as I have the same issue. I have done all of the above and cleared my cashe. It is really frustrating.