Unknown username or password error

Tom Carra
Tom Carra Member Posts: 3
edited January 2018 in Accounts Hosted
It returns the error messsage "Unknown username or password."  I have tried to reset it, but even with the new password received in the email it still won't work.

Comments

• Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant
    Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant Accredited Partner Posts: 468 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited February 2017
    Hi Tom,
    I have had this too. Just keep resetting the password until it does work, then go into the Control Panel and change your password to what you would like it to be!
    Kind regards,
    Sally McIntosh (Sally@samsolutions.com.au)
  • Reckon FAQs
    Reckon FAQs Reckon Staff Posts: 357 Reckon Staff
    edited January 2018
    Hello Tom and Sally,

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing this problem.  It is not a system problem and the number of people reporting it is very small.

Please call Technical Support and work through this issue with a representative.

Hope to have you accessing your accounts soon.

regards,
    John

• Linda Standley
    Linda Standley Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2015
    What is the number for technical support please?

• Kerrie H
    Kerrie H Member Posts: 97 ✭✭
    edited June 2015
    So it is not a technical problem.  Friday not a problem with login using user name, come in Monday, cant's login using username!  Sorry but no-one working here to change anything over the weekend!  No updates to computer over the weekend! Sorry but I don't have time to phone technical support each time this sort of thing happens! Stop blaming the users.
  • Tom Carra
    Tom Carra Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2015
    HI John
    Thanks for your reply.  I have called technical support and they have escalated the problem as they have said it is a system issue
    Regards
    Tom