Unrecoverable error

Options
Jason_8948917
Jason_8948917 Member Posts: 1

Hi, since updating from QuickBooks Pro 2009/10 to Reckon Accounts Premier 2015, I have continuously had Overflow errors, and Unrecoverable Errors. It has nearly gotten to the point that the program is unusable. This started almost immediately when I commenced using the program. I have several company files that all have the same issue, which I never had in the old QuickBooks products. I spent a lot of time trying to have this rectified by Technical Support, but all that was offered was work arounds (such as re-sorting lists and creating completely new charts of accounts). Given the seeming lack of any product development for at least ten years, I have difficulty understanding how this has occurred with all of my files, and why there is no fix from Reckon. Below is an example of the error message when the program crashes, along with an extract of the QBWIN.log file showing errors and warning with my file. This is despite the Verify function saying there are no problems with my data.

?

image?

?image?

If anyone can assist with suggestions about what I can do, that would be fantastic and much appreciated. Thanks for your help!?

Comments