Unusable screen using Reckon One on Mac

Savage Yeti Games
Savage Yeti Games Member Posts: 4
edited February 2018 in Reckon One
Hi,
  I have just started using Reckon One, having set up some initial GL accounts on the weekend using my PC.  I'm now at work using the iMac they supplied & when I log into Reckon One I get an unusable screen that shows no details.  I have tried logging on using Chrome & Safari but they are both identical.  Any help resolving this would be appreciated, thanks.

Sean

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2018
    Hi SYG,

Really sorry about that, we're seeing some reports of this coming in the last few minutes.

We're troubleshooting this now, are you on the Telstra network by any chance for your connection?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2018
    Hi SYG,

Really sorry about that, we're seeing some reports of this coming in the last few minutes.

We're troubleshooting this now, are you on the Telstra network by any chance for your connection?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Savage Yeti Games
    edited February 2018
    thanks Rav,  no we aren't on the Telstra network - we are on Transact/iiNet network.

Sort of glad others have the issue as that means it isn't me :)
  • Rav
    edited February 2018
    Cool thanks for that!

We thought it might be specific to a certain connection initially but doesn't look to be the case. 

The Reckon Portal team are investigating, I'll keep you posted on progress. Apologies for the hassle though, definitely frustrating for sure.

• Rav
    edited February 2018
    Hey SYG,

Looks like the team have resolved this one now, can you please try logging in now.

If you still run into the same screen, you may need to just refresh or clear your browser cache and it should be good to go.

Please let me know how you get on

• Savage Yeti Games
    edited February 2018
    works, thanks for the quick response