Upgrade Company File for 2016 Hosted

Geraldine
Geraldine Member Posts: 16
edited February 2017 in Accounts Hosted
How do I upgrade company file so I can use the 2016 icon in Reckon Hosted? I have been prompted to upgrade company file, as the 2015 icon will be disappearing after 14th June. I can not find any link or information on what I am required to do. Please advise steps I need to take.

Comments

• Fizzer
    Fizzer Member Posts: 16
    edited June 2016
    Last year Reckon had 2 buttons available for about a month. One to access your book as normal, one to automate an update to a new protocol. I assume they will do the same process this time. You will have a few weeks to make the change. I found it very easy or you can just call the helpline and they can help you do it then and there. No problems.
  • Geraldine
    Geraldine Member Posts: 16
    edited June 2016
    I recall seeing one early on, but now the security message has come up the only icons I have available are the 2015 one I have been using and the 2016 (new) icon. Whilst I clicked on the 2016 icon, nothing prompted me to upgrade, so I closed out.
  • Paula_7917164
    Paula_7917164 Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2016
    I also would like the instructions, the link for 2016 is there but no link to the instructions.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Hi everyone,

Please check out this video to prepare your file to upgrade to 2016.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4jy7Bsqgkk

Let me know if you have any questions,

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• MM_7769277
    MM_7769277 Member Posts: 115
    edited January 2017
    Hi everyone,

How do I know if my file has been upgraded? I clicked on the 2016 icon, and my company file still says 2015 at the top.

Thanks
    MM