Upgrade Company File for 2016 Hosted

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
How do I upgrade company file so I can use the 2016 icon in Reckon Hosted?
I have been prompted to upgrade company file, as the 2015 icon will be disappearing after 14th June. I can not find any link or information on what I am required to do. Please advise steps I need to take.
Photo of Geraldine

Geraldine

• 360 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Fizzer

Fizzer

• 342 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Last year Reckon had 2 buttons available for about a month. One to access your book as normal, one to automate an update to a new protocol. I assume they will do the same process this time. You will have a few weeks to make the change. I found it very easy or you can just call the helpline and they can help you do it then and there. No problems.
Photo of Geraldine

Geraldine

• 360 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I recall seeing one early on, but now the security message has come up the only icons I have available are the 2015 one I have been using and the 2016 (new) icon.
Whilst I clicked on the 2016 icon, nothing prompted me to upgrade, so I closed out.
Photo of Paula

Paula

• 180 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I also would like the instructions, the link for 2016 is there but no link to the instructions.
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 88,802 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi everyone,

Please check out this video to prepare your file to upgrade to 2016.

Let me know if you have any questions,

Cheers
Rav
Photo of MM

MM

• 1,518 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Hi everyone,

How do I know if my file has been upgraded? I clicked on the 2016 icon, and my company file still says 2015 at the top.

Thanks
MM