Upgrade to Accounts Personal Plus 2018

• Question
  • Updated 4 weeks ago
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
I currently have Personal Plus 2013 and I'm planning to upgrade to Accounts Personal Plus 2018. Is there a list of differences between versions? What features have been added?

Thanks
Jose
Photo of Jose Palpal-latoc

Jose Palpal-latoc

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 month ago

Jose Palpal-latoc

I just downloaded 2018 trial version. I don't see any difference. I'll keep my 2013
Photo of Robyn Kelly

Robyn Kelly, Accredited Partner

• 3,224 Points 3k badge 2x thumb

From page 6 of the Installation and Upgrade Guide:

Changes for 2018

Reckon Accounts includes many changes and new features in this release. An overview of changes and features you should note is provided below.

Tax line items and personal income threshold

In Reckon Accounts Personal Plus and Home & Business releases we include tax features which allow you to estimate your taxable income for a particular financial year.

Tax line items have been updated for the 2017/18 financial year to conform with the ATO Tax Pack released in July 2017. Income tracking, tax related expenses as well as Income Tax Summary report have been updated to reflect the changes.

Reckon Accounts has been updated with the personal income thresholds for the 2016/2017 and 2017/18 financial years. The personal income thresholds are used to estimate the taxes payable at the end of each financial year.

Stock Price Quotes Download

The Download Quotes functionality in the Investing Centre which provides stock price quotes for your security portfolio has been enhanced and moved to a new technology platform. Users who upgrade to Reckon Accounts Personal Plus or Home & Business 2018 will continue to receive the share price downloads.

PDF Printer

The Reckon PDF printer is no longer available. If you wish to print documents to PDF from Reckon Accounts Personal Plus and Home & Business 2018, you will first of all need to install your choice of PDF printer. This printer will then be available to be selected from the Printer drop down list.

Jose Palpal-latoc

Thank you