Upgrade to Accounts Personal Plus 2018

Options
Leon_8648234
Leon_8648234 Member Posts: 14
This would have to be the worst upgrade process yet.
You have to manually uninstall the previous version, go online to find the product key, then go online again to register.
Then it hangs up and wants to register again !
Finally when it opens and you try to fill in the survey, the half-baked browser keeps failing with errors and you need to open the "full browser" (what is that ?).
The annual fee keeps going up but the software is getting worse !

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Sorry to hear this Leon, doesn't sound like an ideal experience. Just want to grab some further details,
    Then it hangs up and wants to register again
    What you do mean by "it hangs up"?
    Finally when it opens and you try to fill in the survey, the half-baked browser keeps failing with errors 
    Also, what error messages are you referring to specifically here?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Leon_8648234
    Leon_8648234 Member Posts: 14
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Hi Rav
    After the install I put in the product key when the file opened but then a window appeared telling me I had to register so I connected to Reckon and registered. But then the Accounts window disappeared. I clicked on the shortcut on the desktop and got a window telling me I could only have one copy , even though the program wasn't opened, and to register again. So I connected again and registered again. Finally clicking the shortcut I got the file to open.
    The browser problem has been around for quite some time: I get various page script errors and I think it's when another window is trying to open. This doesn't happen if I click "Full Browser". Some sites cope with the "not full browser" but many, including all Reckon ones, don't. It would be good to get that fixed.