upgrade to personal plus 2018

Brian Ford
Brian Ford Member Posts: 11
Upgrade to Personal Plus 2018 email received. Log in to the website. Now what? This is just impossible to find. How about a link that simply says "Upgrade to Personal Plus 2018"??
Why send an email inviting me to upgrade, then make it impossible to locate? What a waste of time!!!

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited November 2017
    Brian,
    Have you logged into the Members Area?

The page immediately after logging in provides an explanation of each section including where to download new or previous software.

Once you're logged in, go to 'Download Software', select your version and work through the prompts to initiate the download.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Brian Ford
    edited September 2019
    The page I get when logging in is the update details page. I did that and I'm still there.See attached. I can't get past this page. There is no sign of the page you show on your email.http://members.reckon.com/updateYourDetails.aspx
    I have logged in. It recognises me. Where do I go from here?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited November 2017
    Click on the heading at the top of the page that says "Subscription"

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Brian Ford
    edited November 2017
    There is no such header. See attached.image
  • Rav
    edited November 2017
    Interesting, I can't say I've seen that occur before.
    Does the same thing occur when you try using a different browser?

And also, what happens if you log in directly from the front page of the Members area HERE rather than through the link on the email?

• Trevor Price
    Trevor Price Member Posts: 13
    edited November 2017
    I think you will get the desired result through:

http://estore.reckon.com.au/75/10/Reckon-Accounts-Personal-Plus/more

Then login
  • Brian Ford
    edited November 2017
    Tried on Google Chrome. Same result.
    Also this other link (thanks Trevor) takes me to the estore. Attached is what I get when I select upgrade. I also tried renew - see attached.imageimage 
  • Trevor Price
    edited November 2017
    Hi Brian, it appears you did not follow my link as you have gone eStore then Home.  Suggest you try again but login straight away. Before you login you should see one purchase opportunity. After login you should see 2 add to cart items viz yearly subscription and  upgrade.

(If I could manage to add a print screen I would.)

• Trevor Price
    edited September 2019
    Brian another approach

http://estore.reckon.com.au/

then "Personal"  tab

then "more info" under personal plus, you should then see yearly licence add to cart

then login and you should see also the upgrade add to cart

Hope this helps

• Brian Ford
    edited January 2019
    Thanks Trevor. This works if you haven't paid the new subscription. Which I have. I just need the download. The same result in your first link. Cheers Mate.

• Brian Ford
    edited January 2019
    Rav, tried all this on Firefox as well. Same result unfortunately.
  • Trevor Price
    edited September 2019
    Hi Brian,
    Instead of your link
    use http://members.reckon.com/Subscription/Default.aspx

then login, and click on "Download/Req..." you should then get what Rav showed. 

Clicking on "next" should give you the ability to download the program as well as see your installation key.

https//d2r1vs3d9006apcloudfrontnet/s3_images/1669586/RackMultipart20171106-48869-fas4hc-2JPG1509934714

Failing the above then download it as a trial by clicking on "trial" instead of "more info".  The trial is the same program, for the trail you get a trial key. I assume as you have paid you have a new key  for the 2018 program??

I think we all agree the Reckon Site for the Personal Range is a mess, they really appear to want you to use other products or it is incompetence at best!

• Rav
    edited November 2017
    Thanks for trying Brian,
    I've just had a word with our Customer Service team to have your account/subscription looked at and everything looks good, the 2018 edition is also shown as ready & available for download so very strange that you're not able to get to it.

I just want to confirm that you are logging in using the correct Customer ID ending ****09?

And lastly, sorry to be repetitive, but please ensure that you are logging in directly through this link HERE

• Brian Ford
    edited November 2017
    Hi Fav. Customer ID ends in 42.
  • Rav
    edited November 2017
    Ok, I think that's where the problem lies. Your products are under Customer ID ending ****09 and you'll need to login using this ID to access them.

If you're aware of the Customer ID I'm referring to and the PIN associated with it, give it a go and you should be ok from there on. If you're not sure on the details, give us a buzz on 1800 732 566 and we'll get this sorted.

• Brian Ford
    edited November 2017
    Got it. May be confusion in that I have 2 versions of quicken for 2 different accounts. I thought they were both under the one Customer ID. Maybe that's the 09 one?
    All downloaded now. 
  • Brian Ford
    edited November 2017
    Fav - With my subscription, can I have more than one data file on this program? Just one computer, but 2 different data files?