Upgraded to Reckon hosted screen blurry compared to my desktop version. Using Chrome and Windows 7.

Options
Kerrie_9947831
Kerrie_9947831 Member Posts: 17
edited April 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Just upgraded to Reckon hosted but find the screen blurry compared to my desktop version. Using Chrome and Windows 7. Any suggestions. Will upgrading to Windows 10 be any better??

Comments

• Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)
    Kwikbooks (Professional Partner) Member Posts: 824 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Hi Kerrie

Try changing your resolution to see if it helps, and make sure your Chrome browser isn't zoomed
  • Kerrie_9947831
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Have checked, Chrome browser isn't zoomed.  Don't think it is a resolution problem as all other websites are fine.  It just seems to be the Reckon hosted website, and also noticed when lodging the STP direct through Reckon hosted the Reckon Portal website is blurry as well.  Whereas when I opening the Reckon Portal website independently on a new tab, not through Reckon Hosted it was fine and crisp.
    Only seems to be when using the Reckon Hosted website.
    Any answers would be appreciated
  • Kerrie_9947831
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Yes have checked all our computers, which are all running Windows 7 and have the same problem on all computers.  I have opened the desktop version and the Reckon hosted version and there is quite a difference between the clarity of the print.  The windows 10 laptop is not as bad between both versions.  Just want to ask if anyone else finds the clarity of the text between the Hosted version to be worse than the Desktop version, or is this normal.
  • Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)
    Kwikbooks (Professional Partner) Member Posts: 824 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Hi Kerrie

Try a different browser, internet explorer has it's issues I think, but try, maybe firefox, safari.

If not you may have to upgrade to at least windows 8, not sure if the free widows 10 update is still available.
  • Kerrie_9947831
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Thank you, will upgrade to Windows 10