upgraded to Win8. need to upgrade Quickbooks 2007 software. My Quickbooks ID and PW are no longer

Jim Parker
Jim Parker Member Posts: 14
Recently upgraded to new computer with Win8. I need to upgrade my Quickbooks 2007 software but I see no reference on the Reckon website to Quickbooks. Is it no longer supported? My Quickbooks ID and PW are no longer recognised, neither is my email address.

Comments

• Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,258 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Hey Jim, if you need to upgrade it should ask you for your customer ID and PIN on the website. If you are having any trouble sorting things out online, give us a call on 1800 RECKON. Our customer service team will get things sorted for you.

Also, Quickbooks is supported, but it lives on under a new name - Reckon Accounts. The same software we all know and love but just has a new name.
  • Jim Parker
    Jim Parker Member Posts: 14
    edited November 2015

Thanks Mirko. I read that a new Reckon version for Win 8.1 will be out in April. Is that correct? Could not understand why QuickBooks had disappeared.

• Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,258 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Hey Jim, Reckon Accounts 2014 is compatible (aka has been tested) with win8.1. 2015 is due for release around the time you mentioned.