UPLOAD CSV FILE PROBLEMS

Jennifer Enright
Jennifer Enright Member Posts: 8
edited October 2017 in Reckon One
csv file imports do not appear - I have tried importing csv files a number of times and the message is - "There is nothing here yet" it also seems that transactions that hadn't been reconciled that were there before attempting the import have now disappeared.

Comments

• Kim Chapman - COS Business Solutions
    Kim Chapman - COS Business Solutions Accredited Partner Posts: 204 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited October 2017
    Hi Jennifer Have you completed the mapping correctly? Ie. Date, Description etc. Also look at is your csv, tab or comma separated? If these are correct then it should import successfully, if not then it looks like it is working, but nothing comes through. Kind Regards Kim Chapman www.chapmanofficeservices.com
  • Jennifer Enright
    edited November 2016
    would be good if it gave you an error report - but like everything else with this program i think it is crap.
  • Kim Chapman - COS Business Solutions
    Kim Chapman - COS Business Solutions Accredited Partner Posts: 204 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited October 2017
    Sorry you feel that way Jennifer. I have enough confidence in Reckon One now that I have just transferred my own business over to Reckon One from Reckon Accounts. Yes there are areas that need improving, but Reckon One is constantly being developed, I have seen that on a grand scale over the last few years. Rest assured Development/Reckon do read all the Community Posts and your feedback with regard to the error message will undoubtedly noted. Hopefully you find some good features in Reckon One. Kind Regards Kim Chapman
  • Jennifer Enright
    edited November 2016
    I havent yet not compared to Quickbooks or zero