Upload error message "ATO is down or Reckon SBR is unavailable. Receipt 7fb6f4e0-d8f3-11e9-8906-37aa857a7138@reckon.com" Reckon problem?

• Problem
  • Updated 3 months ago
I am trying to upload my first STP run but as expected finding it a totally frustrating experience! My first upload came up with error message "Either the ATO is down or Reckon SBR is unavailable. Receipt 7fb6f4e0-d8f3-11e9-8906-37aa857a7138@reckon" ATO advise my account is fully enabled and active and it is a Reckon problem. Please assist?
Photo of David Blacket

David Blacket

• 132 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 months ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 91,522 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi David,
I'm surprised to hear the ATO have advised you of that. There have been ongoing issues with their SBR2 service for the last 4ish days or so including today. Its just come back online again so its available to accept submissions so I'd recommend creating the pay run submission again and sending it through.
Photo of David Blacket

David Blacket

• 132 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Thanks Rav- have just been able to send about 12 payruns which have all been accepted. Obviously the advisers at the ATO STP section don't have much idea!

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 91,492 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Good stuff David, thanks for letting me know.
Photo of Bill Pidding

Bill Pidding

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I have the same problem this week so far with 2 submissions rejected with the same error message.
I have been sending weekly submissions successfully to the ATO since July 1.
I am not able to send it as a "full file replacement" presumably since there has been no successful receipt of this week's file.
I just need to keep trying.
Right?
Photo of Bill Pidding

Bill Pidding

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Just to update, my 3rd attempt has come back as "success". Thanks.
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 91,492 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Good to hear Bill!