Uploading documents to expense claims

Options
Mitchell Burke
Mitchell Burke Member Posts: 3
edited September 2020 in Reckon One
Hi, I really like the idea of being able to upload documents to a bill. Can you please add the feature to allow the same functionality to an expense claim? Then I can have all my documents on reckon!

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Glad to hear you like the new Reckon One document storage inclusion Mitchell.
    The current release is our first phase of this new functionality and we've got plans to expand it in further areas of Reckon One. We're give it a little bit of time to see how it fares on both on our end and for users in its current iteration and if there's any fine tuning required.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jason Hollis
    Jason Hollis Alumni Posts: 516 Reckon Staff
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hi Mitchell. Further to Rav's response, the initial feedback has been very positive. We would like to add a 'viewer' for the documents before we move to other modules, however we plan to extend to employee expenses next as document capture is vital to that module. 

The current plan is for quarter 2 this year as we are planning some work around timesheets and employee expenses that needs to be completed prior. 

Kind regards,
    Jason