Uploading RFBA details - STP ERROR: The Payer Period Totals Tuple must be provided

Options
Kym_6913579
Kym_6913579 Member Posts: 8 ✭✭
edited April 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I have just uploaded an STP containing Reportable Fringe Benefit Amounts for our employees and have received the following Error from the ATO:  The Payer Period Totals Tuple must be provided. Any ideas what the issue might be?

The transaction uploaded consisted of a number of payroll transactions with nil payable and just the FBT gross up value entered (i.e. to report the RFBA in the Payment Summary)

Reckon Accounts Enterprise Not-profit Edition 2018 is the software we are using.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Hi Kym,
    Can you let me know which upload method you used for this pay event? eg. None ie. just a normal pay event, Update Event or Full File Replacement

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kym_6913579
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Hi Rav

It was just a normal pay event
  • Oats
    Oats Member Posts: 61
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Hi I completed a final pay, for 1 employee which only had etp figures in it, it was also the first time I had used STP, and I have received the same error as Kym.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Hi Kym and Michelle,
    Can you please re-upload your pay event file again today and submit it when you have a chance.
    Please let me know if you continue to receive the same error.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Oats
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Do we need to delete the previous upload?  and re-do it in the accounts and save it again?

• Oats
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Tried to re upload, the ato error is  
    • The Payer Period Totals tuple must be provided.
  • Oats
    edited April 2019
    Options
    No change.
  • Kym_6913579
    edited April 2019
    Options
    me either, though the actual error message is not being displayed this time so I am assuming it is the same error i.e. just Error is displayed.

• Kym_6913579
    edited April 2019
    Options
    The Error message is now displayed "We were unable to process your submission because we could not locate the submission that you have requested to be replaced"

• Rav
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Thanks for trying guys, I'm checking in with a few folks internally in regard to this error.

Kym - That message appears when a Full File Replacement is selected for a pay event that has not been successfully submitted. When you attempted to resubmit did you opt for a Full File Replacement? If so, just do a normal pay event like you did previously.

• Kym_6913579
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Yes I opted for a Full File Replacement, I have just resubmitted as a Normal Pay Event...the ATO status is "Pending" currently, I will check again a little later

• Kym_6913579
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Hi Rav,

I have just received a "Success" status on that last upload.
    I can't see any way to delete the uploads that have a status "Error" are they just disregarded by the ATO?

I also noticed during this process, quite a number of other payroll uploads that have the status "Error" (from 1/7/18 to 29/1/19). They appear to be due to the ATO not being able to access the Nominated Software provider in Access Manager (ATO Portal). This issue has now been rectified, however the Error status is still being displayed for the transactions from 1/7/18 to 29/1/19, all of my employee YTD figures are correct, so am I correct in assuming that the transactions in error do not need to be re-uploaded or deleted.
  • Oats
    edited April 2019
    Options
    I have 2 employees with different YTD gross amounts, but PAYGW are correct.  How can this be corrected if the figures are uploaded via reckon portal

This discussion has been closed.