Urgent ! Please help respond!!

  • 1
  • Problem
  • Updated 1 week ago
  • (Edited)
Have posted this a few times and no reply I need to know how I can get the name to appear when I have already done and submitted an adjustment for another employee !!! As the other employee requires an adjustment to as stp figures are wrong!!!
Photo of mel


  • 394 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
  • fed up!!

Posted 1 week ago

  • 1

Be the first to post a reply!