US Share Price Downloads fixed now...

Options
David Hunt
David Hunt Member Posts: 48
I just ran Update in Reckon Home& Business and appears as though US Share prices download works again. I have managed to get price history for all the handful of US shares that I own from 6th Dec, to 17th Jan although it took a couple of updates. Please confirm this is permanent fix?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited January 2020
    Options
    There were no changes or alterations made on our end to facilitate a change to US Share Price downloads. The 3rd party provider, who we no longer have a relationship with, look to have made some changes to re-establish US share download functionality which is great however we cannot make any guarantee, or provide any assurances, that this will continue being available moving forward for Reckon Personal users, and can cease at any time without notice as has been the case with them on previous occasions.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• David Watt
    David Watt Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2020
    Options
    My US Share prices were downloading fine until 14 July 2020 since then I cannot get any price details