User accounts - Accounts hosted

Eloise_10120286
Eloise_10120286 Member Posts: 7
edited May 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Hi all, 

We're looking to make the move to Accounts Hosted, however are a bit put off by the apparent cost when it comes to user licences.

We need two levels of access, an administrator account, and a lower level account for an office person to put in receipts and payments. They don't ever need to be used simultaneously.

Are we actually looking at $1960/pa to achieve this?

Comments

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    edited July 2019
    From what you say you really only need one user account should cost no more than $670.00 pa
    Gerry 0418907140

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited May 2020
    I have only one subscription, but have setup users who don’t have full access. As long as only one person at a time is using it. This is how it works for me anyway
  • Anna Harvey
    Anna Harvey Member Posts: 11
    edited July 2019
    Agree.  As long as there is only the user logged on at a time it will work.  You set up one Usercode to access Reckon Accounts Hosted and then you can set up different usercodes to access the company file depending on the access levels.  I pay $61 per month.  You should not have to pay for more.
  • Anna Harvey
    Anna Harvey Member Posts: 11
    edited July 2019
    Sorry, one Reckon Accounts Hosted user will suffice if they are not using the system at the same time.  
  • GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    edited July 2019
    And the beauty is you can pay for it Monthly or Annually @ $670 PA. includes GST
    Gerry

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited July 2019
    A little cheaper if you can pay annually
  • Eloise_10120286
    Eloise_10120286 Member Posts: 7
    edited July 2019
    Ok you guru's
    Have imported the file into Hosted, how and where do I setup different access accounts?
    All I can find is adding new users (obviously at a cost)
  • Kris_Williams
    edited May 2020
    Adding new users doesn’t cost anything, it’s designed to give different users different types of access if necessary, some may only need to access reports, others may not need to access payroll. As long as only one user is logged on at a time