Using and reporting by classes in Reckon One

• Question
  • Updated 10 months ago
  • Answered
Hi, I am using Reckon One, and have created classes to do reports for our learning entity.  How do I now print and choose to report by those classes???
Photo of Rainbow Neighbourhood House

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 59,770 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi RNH,

There have been some further advancements in the area of classifications in Reckon One with today's update, check it out HERE, however Classification reporting is still in the works and will become available in a future release. 

Cheers
Rav
(Edited)
Photo of Ray

Ray

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi Rav,
Since no report is currently available for classification, should we bother using this at all?
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi Ray,

The first phase of classification reporting has become available with the latest Reckon One update. Check it out HERE

This will continue to be expanded upon with future updates.

Cheers
Rav
Photo of Ray

Ray

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Thanks Rav
Photo of Rachel

Rachel, Accredited Partner

• 92 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Hi Rav, any updates on future releases in regards to classification reporting (namely Profit and Loss)?
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi there Rachel,

I believe the next phase of classification reporting is currently targeted around November at this stage. Will keep you posted.
Photo of Brendan Power

Brendan Power

• 84 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Any update on release of class reporting? 
Photo of Brendan Power

Brendan Power

• 84 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
I have populated all transactions with a classification and now want to generate a report of expenses by classification and account. I cant seem to find an existing report that will do this. 

I can't  find any report with both classification and account in it that I can download  and post analyse.

Any suggestions?