Using Ezidebit to collect invoice payments in ReckonOne

BvB
BvB Member Posts: 1
edited April 2020 in Reckon One

1. How do I process bulk invoice deposits from Ezidebit in my Primed Storage bank account under the bank transactions tab? 

Ezidebit integrates with Reckon and collects the money for several invoices at once and then deposits it into our business bank account. We charge all our customers a monthly fee on the first of every month. I create an invoice in Reckon and then hit request payment...and then I select 'use Ezidebit to collect the payment'. Ezidebit collects all the invoices payments from our customers on the 1st of every month. Through the Ezidebit-Reckon integration functionality our invoices are automatically marked as paid when Ezidebit collects the money. I’m not sure what I do next after the invoice is marked as paid. My bank feed has a number of transactions from Ezidebit depositing the bulk payments into our bank account. I am unsure how to allocate the payments under the bank transactions tab of my bank account and reconcile my bank account. When I try to allocate the payment Reckon asks me to select a contact - which I am not able to because the Ezidebit payment is a bulk payment from many customers. Do I make Ezidebit the contact? Or will Reckon then believe that Ezidebit is my customer and will that disrupt my reporting functions?

2. How do I clear transactions marked as uncleared on the ReckonOne transactions tab of my Primed Storage bank account. In particular Ezidebit transactions

3. How do I clear the transactions and reconcile my contra account that is associated with our Ezidebit payments?

Comments

• Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)
    Kwikbooks (Professional Partner) Member Posts: 824 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Hi BvB

I would start with ezidebit help, if it marks the invoices as paid then puts the deposit to the bank, it should go into your rec already reconciled/matched

Do you have a screen shot/s,