Using Reckon Accounts Premier 2019 Release R2P but Tax is different to NAT1006 Fortnightly Table any

Em Hatch
Em Hatch Member Posts: 4
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted

Comments

• glendaveale
    glendaveale Member Posts: 176 ✭✭
    edited July 2019
    There has been a change to the help tax deductions. This could be the answer for you.
  • Em Hatch
    edited July 2020
    Thanks Glenda,I have manually checked the TAX with the HELP debt  and should be $598.00 but PAYG is showing as $1062.00 massive difference and for people with no HELP debt the tax is incorrect as well.
  • John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Em.  Check the employee record.  It almost sounds as if the tax code is 1-NO TFT whereas perhaps it should be 2-TFT.
    John L G
  • Em Hatch
    edited July 2019
    Hi Kevin,

We have checked as you have suggested.
  • Em Hatch
    edited July 2019
    Hi John, Thank you for the suggestion. I just checked and  are set to 2-TFT.
  • Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)
    Kwikbooks (Professional Partner) Member Posts: 824 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Hi Em

You are not the only one, there are more posts re incorrect new tax tables
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    I'll be the first to admit, this end of things is not my area of expertise but from what I understand the minimum threshold and rates have changed, there's a really good write-up from one of our Accredited Partner's Karen McDonald which might be of interest - https://bit.ly/2xESTUV

If you still feel there's something wrong, let me know and I'll ask our Product team.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.