Using Quick books Customer Manager V3 with Reckon Accounts Accounting 2014

Options
Paul Di-Masi
Paul Di-Masi Member Posts: 2
edited August 2016 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Hi all I am in the process of setting up my accounts for my new consulting business and powering through it (although I had forgotten how time consuming the set up process is!). I plan to use a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) program as well. In trolling around the internet I found Quick books Customer Manager V3. The blurb for this software says it integrates seamlessly with Quickbooks, which is sorta what Reckon was - - - - It would be great to integrate my CRM with my accounting package. BUT I don't want to spend the money on the program if it DOESN'T integrate with my Reckon Accounts package. Does anyone know? Or, can let me know how to find out? thanks Paul

Comments

• Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,256 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hey Paul,

Customer Manager V3 is not integrated with RA2014 as it has not been tested.

You may wish to contact a Reckon Accredited Partner to look into your options.

http://home.reckon.com.au/support/Home/ReckonSupport/FindAReckonAccreditedPartner.aspx

Thanks,
    Mirko

• Paul Di-Masi
    Paul Di-Masi Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Thanks Mirko but did you mean to write 'Customer Manager V3 is NOT integrated with RA2014 as it has not been tested.'?
  • Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,256 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Apologies Paul, you are correct. Had a typo there. I'll fix it now. Cheers.