Vat rounding issue

Mushroom
Mushroom Member Posts: 10
edited September 2020 in Reckon One
Reckon one cloud not rounding VAT

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2018
    Hi there Mushroom,

Would be keen to get some more details on this to take back to our Reckon One devs. Could you give us a bit more info on this, in particular which screens and in what activity you're experiencing this.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2018
    Kev, we've got a UK variant of Reckon One

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Mushroom
    Mushroom Member Posts: 10
    edited September 2020
    I didn't realise this had posted, I had left the post and emailed reckon one with the issue. Apparently this is being looked at at present, the system isn't currently capable of rounding the figures when using the VAT inclusive option, and when you then choose the VAT exclusive option and manually input the figures it will not accept them, throwing up messages the VAT is a penny out. I was working on a journal that I had to leave at the end up, it would not accept any of the figures that were input.  Hopefully this will be resolved soon.  I'm not a programmer but from talking to others who are it sounds like a coding issue.  

Thanks anyway. 
  • Jason Hollis
    Jason Hollis Alumni Posts: 516 Reckon Staff
    edited February 2018
    This has been logged as an issue Mushroom. We know the likely cause so are looking at the best way to address. The UK team will keep you updated.