Viewing entries on bank accounts

Bryan Vickerstaff
Bryan Vickerstaff Member Posts: 8
edited June 2020 in Reckon One
I am trialling Reckon One and cannot see how I can view all entries on my bank accounts or any other accounts. This is very simple in Reckon Easy Start.

Comments

• Gail Friday Office Solutions
    Gail Friday Office Solutions Member Posts: 53 ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    There are two simple ways depending on how want to view the entries.
    Go to "Lists" then "Chart of Accounts"
    Single click the bank  or any other account you want to see the entries for and either select "Use Register" or "Fast Report"
    edited June 2020
    OOps forgot to say once on the account you want you need to right click the mouse to get the options mentioned above, (lol is a Friday night and had a couple of after work drinks)
  • Bryan Vickerstaff
    edited February 2015
    Gail I don't see an item "Lists." When I click on "Administration" and then "Chart of accounts" I can see the bank accounts. If I right click on a bank account all I get is the word "Silverlight". I cannot see any reference to "Use register" nor to "Fast report."

edited June 2020
    sorry that was for reckon accounts -  should read the question properly  - I am on my way out now so hopefully someone else will help you or I will have a look on Reckon One tomorrow as been a while since looked at that software
  • Qwerty
    Qwerty Member Posts: 261
    edited March 2017
    Hi Bryan, You could try the account enquiry report and in the report settings, select the option for selected accounts, then only select the applicable bank account. Also if you view chart of account screen, edit the applicable bank account, there should be an option in the edit bank account screen that allows you to view transactions relating to the bank account. I have submitted feed back to the Reckon One team to consider adding an extra option in the profit and loss report settings that allows you to chose selected bank account(s) instead of just defaulting to all bank accounts. Unlike Reckon Accounts, Reckon One doesn't have bank account registers. You could perhaps suggest for a bank account register report to be added to the report set in Reckon One. The support screen in Reckon One allows you to submit product feedback to the Reckon One team for consideration in future updates. Reckon One is a young product that was released in Feb last year (I think from memory). Since it's initial release, it has had multiple product updates (e.g. additional reports added, additional modules added, enhancements & bug fixes etc). Unlike the other Reckon desktop products, Reckon One is a cloud solution so updates can occur more frequently. The next upcoming update is moving Reckon One away from Microsoft Silverlight to HTML 5 & also a payroll module. Moving to HTML 5 will allow uses to use tablets (without needing the Reckon mobile app), gives users more browser choices and provides a more modern user interface.
  • peter_7376267
    peter_7376267 Member Posts: 3
    edited February 2015
    they make it hard to find - like most things.
    It's in reports - account transactions (I think) then look for the ones that start with "bank account". Took me ages to find it.
  • Bryan Vickerstaff
    edited February 2015
    I tried phoning you but the calls failed. Could you call me on 0406617182
  • Dean_7038389
    Dean_7038389 Alumni Posts: 22
    edited December 2016
    Hi,

If you go into the chart of accounts, and edit any account there is a link to view transactions.

Regards
    Dean

• Qwerty
    Qwerty Member Posts: 261
    edited March 2017
    11/05/2016

Hi Bryan,

Just thought i'd post an update on this thread. Reckon One now has a bank register.

To access the bank account register:

1. Click the 'Day to day' menu
    2. Select 'Banking'
    3. In the bank account list screen click on the monthly calander for the applicable bank account
    4. You should now be in a register style screen for the bank account.

This screen allows you to:
    * view the existing transactions in the bank account
    * add new transactions (receipts, payments and transfers)
    * edit existing transactions
    * delete existing transactions
    * reconcile transactions