We had Reckon Accounts Premier - Not for profit. I have just upgraded to the 2019 Edition, Donations

Pauline O
Pauline O Member Posts: 2
edited June 2020 in Accounts Hosted
We had Reckon Accounts Premier - Not for profit. I have just upgraded to the 2019 Edition. The Donations button from the Home screen is no longer available, has it moved or gone completely? How do I put through the donations correctly?

Comments

• Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    When you installed the 2019 upgrade and opened it for the first time - it would have asked you what industry specific (flavour) you wanted?  did you choose the Non Profit version?  if you choose General Business edition - then the button you are looking for is probably now called a Sales Receipt?  A Sales Receipt will do the exact same thing as before (if you select Previous and go back through the transactions you should see what I mean?) If you want to go back to your flavour with the reworded buttons - just un-install the version you have - then reinstall it and this time when it asks on that first screen - select Non Profit.  Hope this helps?
  • Pauline O
    Pauline O Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2019
    Thankyou Linda, I will take a look and will probably re-install.