we have a problem with reckon accounts shutting down . code 141631073 unrecoverable error . this happens every day .

• Problem
  • Updated 4 months ago
unrecoverable error then it shuts the whole system down. this has been happening for ever and no one can help us fix it .. 3 times today this has happened whilst trying to save an invoice . The new update has been installed . can any one help 
Photo of LEANNE PEIRCE

LEANNE PEIRCE

• 122 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 months ago

Photo of Lynette

Lynette

• 160 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi Leanne, we are having the same problem today. We are using the 2018 update also. Currently on hold waiting for Reckon. I am getting a different code each time. Let me know if you have any luck with a solution!
Photo of LEANNE PEIRCE

LEANNE PEIRCE

good luck, every time we have spoken with reckon , no one can help us . if they give you a solution i would be happy to hear it ..thank you 
Photo of LEANNE PEIRCE

LEANNE PEIRCE

hello, i have reckon accounts business (desktop) and yes we performed a verify and rebuild and it continues to happen. i am now up to it crashing for the 4th time today. this has become worse with the new update. thank you leanne 
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 63,084 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Leanne,
Are you receiving this error only when trying to work on/save an invoice?
The invoice might be corrupt, or does it occur in other areas?
Photo of LEANNE PEIRCE

LEANNE PEIRCE

hello, no it also happens when i am creating a purchase order and trying to save it , how can an invoice be corrupt??? when im only trying to create a new invoice ????? . have you got a solution ???? we were on the phone for 2.5 hours yesterday for a reckon staff member to help us and he made it worse and lost us our pathways to link both our computers up. 
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 63,114 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi guys,
Which Reckon product does this relate to specifically? Reckon Accounts Business (desktop) or Reckon Accounts Hosted.

Usually a unrecoverable error points to a corrupt element in the file or application. Have you performed a verify and rebuild to try and eliminate any corruption?

How to Verify Data and Rebuild Data for a company data file in Accounts Business (Desktop)

How to Verify Data and Rebuild Data for a company data file in Accounts Business (Hosted)
Photo of LEANNE PEIRCE

LEANNE PEIRCE

hello again , i was wondering if you have come up with a solution for my problem ??? thanks leanne 
Photo of Lynette

Lynette

Hi Rav, mine is relating to Hosted. I completed a full file rebuild and verify prior to updating to 2018 (because there were data errors when I attempted to back up). The subsequent verify showed no corruption. Not sure what to do from here.
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 63,084 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Lynette,
Where do you encounter this error message? ie. what tasks are you performing? 
Photo of Lynette

Lynette

Hi Rav & Leanne, I just spoke to Reckon on the phone and they told me the error was being caused because I had the same supplier open as a report in the background while I was entering an invoice for that supplier.
Photo of LEANNE PEIRCE

LEANNE PEIRCE

hi , that is not my problem.. hopefully that helps you resolve it ... thanks for letting me know .. leanne