We have renewed our licence but I cannot find the installation key to upgrade from Accounts Premier

Options
Shannon Harkins
Shannon Harkins Member Posts: 8
edited August 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)

Comments

• Robert Smeallie_9600650
    Robert Smeallie_9600650 Member Posts: 83
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Hi Shannon
    When you renew your license and upgrade it Reckon normally sends you an email which contains the link to the download site and also give you the Installation key in the email. That has been my experience when updating from 2017 to 2018.

You should also find the Tax Tables update which will include the ability to enable Single Touch Payroll feature. Also need to install the Reckon ATO Portal application so you can lodge your BAS/IAS electronically.

Robert Smeallie
  • Shannon Harkins
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Kevin - Yes, I've logged in to the members area and it shows me that we've renewed/updated to Reckon Accounts Premier 2018 - 5 User Annual Lic, but I cannot see an installation key anywhere.  Where do you find it.

Robert - getting an email is usually my experience as well but we haven't received anything this time.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,388 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Login to the Members Area, click Download Software, select your product and click Next. 

You'll see your IKC listed in the following screen. See example below

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Shannon Harkins
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Thankyou, found it :-)