Weekend Support ALERT: Power Outage North Sydney Office (22 April 2017)

• Article
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • (Edited)
Hi everyone,

Please be aware, we are currently experiencing a power outage at our North Sydney office.
This issue is affecting a number of businesses in the area, the cause is due to a burst water pipe on a neighbouring floor external to Reckon.

Power has been shut down in the building which unfortunately affects our weekend support availability.
Our Reckon Accounts Hosted, Reckon One, 1900 and PSG Support lines are currently closed.

There is no impact on our product services.

We are closely monitoring the situation and will provide any updates as they come to hand.

If you do have an issue or question, please feel free to post it on the Community right here.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thank you all for your understanding.
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 91,926 Points 50k badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Lea Gregg

Lea Gregg

• 240 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I can not log in. I get a message saying "The user profile service service failed the sign-in
User profile cannot be loaded"
Lea
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 91,712 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Lea,

Could you please retry logging into Hosted in the first instance and let me know if you continue to receive the same error?

Cheers
Rav
Photo of Lea Gregg

Lea Gregg

Have rebooted computer and re tried opening program but get this same message, then it closes and goes back to the launch accounts screen
Lea
Photo of Lea Gregg

Lea Gregg

Might all be tied in with the power outage at Sydney
Photo of Lea Gregg

Lea Gregg

What are we doing trying to work on a Sunday anyway !!!!!  :)
Photo of Chrissie Bach

Chrissie Bach

• 224 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
I think there is an issue with product services.....? I can enter my login details but then reckon server cannot be found....?
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Chrissie, just popped a reply on your other thread.

Cheers
Rav
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

Hi guys,

The power outage has been resolved earlier this morning and we're all back to normal.

Weekend support is available as normal.

Thanks for your patience.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.