what are the correct tax tables for 2019/2020 Tax year

Gisela
Gisela Member Posts: 2
edited April 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Hi Gisela,
    If you're using Reckon Accounts Business 2019 (desktop), the tax table update is available for download and installation. There's more info here - Reckon Accounts 2019 Tax Update is available!

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Gisela
    Gisela Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2019
    Hi Ray I am currently using 2018 Accounts hosted and posted one pay-run through STP - I have not finalized the wages for 2018/19 but need to do a new payrun today - what should i do? please advise (btw how do i update STP for employees that finished throughout the year?)  thank you
  • Tanya Marshall
    Tanya Marshall Member Posts: 7
    edited July 2019
    If you go to Help and then My Licence Information it will show the Tax Table Version at the bottom. The most latest tax table is 1920282.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Hi Gisela
    Hosted 2019 contains a new Finalisation function which brings up all employees paid throughout the financial year and allows you to mark them as final and send it through to the ATO.
    I'll add some info in relation to this function below, but please only upgrade once you've completed everything you need to and are ready to do so, once you upgrade your company file cannot be opened in the older version.
    Single Touch Payroll End of Year Finalisation

Reckon Accounts Hosted 2019

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Maree Shepherd
    Maree Shepherd Member Posts: 4
    edited July 2019
    Wondered whether this Tax Update takes account the tax cuts that passed the Federal Parliament last week or will there be another update?

• Rav
    edited July 2019
    Hi Maree,
    The recent change is with the low income tax offset and not the tax tables so a second tax table update is not required.