What is the maximum number of Employees can i add per pay run? 10?

Shane Saad
Shane Saad Member Posts: 7
edited July 2020 in Reckon One
I had just added my 10th employee in this pay run and now there isn't an option/Add button to add another employee. Is 10 the limit? I only have 1 more to add. Do I have to create a new separate pay run now just for that 1 employee?

Comments

• kenl90
    kenl90 Member Posts: 55 ✭✭
    edited July 2020
    I have processed up to 18 employees before without a problem. I have not read of any limit. You may want to take note of the number of records u can view. By default, you can view 10 recorded. You can change this by clicking on the drop down menu to 20 or 50 in some screens
  • Shane Saad
    edited July 2019
    Hi Ken, thanks for the reply however there's no option on the page to change the view number. Very weird. Any other suggestions?
  • kenl90
    edited July 2020
    U r right, Shane... no drop down view. I do not add payroll manually. I set a standard pay for every employee in Employees/Pay Setup. When you create a new scheduled pay run, a record is created for every employee that has a pay setup record. You can edit each record if the hours are different or delete the record if there's no pay for that period. Note:it must be a scheduled pay run for this to work. All the best.
  • Shane Saad
    edited July 2019
    Hi Ken, I called tech support and got through after an hour waiting (not bad, I waited 1.5hrs the other day lol).

Solution: Delete the last employee, then add the other employees, then add the last employee from the drop-down list last. It's weird that if you select the last employee it will not allow you to add any more employees. It must be done in this order only.
  • kenl90
    edited July 2020
    Shane... thanks for the update. Good to know. Couldn't have picked up this error. Always done my payroll in sequential order. Surely this is a bug!