What is wrong if my reckon hosted single touch payroll lodgement doesn't automatically launch the Re

Susan_10075422
Susan_10075422 Member Posts: 11
edited June 2019 in Accounts Hosted
What is wrong if my reckon hosted single touch payroll lodgement doesn't automatically launch the Reckon Portal. I logged into the portal manually but can't find the JSON file.

Comments

• Sherry Humphreys
    Sherry Humphreys Member Posts: 18
    edited June 2019
    Yep same problem, had a few goes. Will try another day.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Hi Susan,
    Your JSON file will be saved into the destination you've selected in Reckon Accounts Hosted's Q drive. What you need to do is download it to your local PC from the Q drive by using the Floating Toolbar. I'll add some info on this here.

In regard to the Portal not opening, can you check if the Portal browser window is getting stuck in the background of your main Hosted window by any chance?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Susan_10075422
    edited June 2019
    Thanks, On the 3rd file lodge attempted it actually launched the portal. By stuck in the background do you mean located behind the home page?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Hi Susan,
    Yes behind the main page of Reckon Accounts Hosted or any other windows you may have open within Hosted. It should generally open after the STP report is finalised.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Susan_10075422
    edited June 2019

Thanks for your assistance, Rav. Have great day.