What is wrong with the size of the Text, IT IS MASSIVE I can't see what is in the invoice

Raelene Neil
Raelene Neil Member Posts: 7
edited November 2018 in Accounts Hosted

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited November 2018
    Hi Raelene,

Can you provide a screenshot of what you're seeing so we can get a better idea of what is happening here.

I've just opened Hosted and all looks normal on mine so would be good to see what's going on.

Have you tried logging out in full by using File > Exit and then using the logout option in the top right corner of the dashboard screen. Once done, close your browser and give it 2-3 minutes and then retry. Is there any change?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Raelene Neil
    edited November 2018
    I can't paste a screen shot here. 
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited November 2018
    Has the correct template been selected? In the top right corner of the invoice window you'll see the current template, cycle through the options to ensure the correct template is in use.

Alternatively, edit the template to change the font settings to a more acceptable level. Example below -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Raelene Neil
    edited November 2018
    I have tried the above, the invoices are ok when go into preview. But what I see when I open them up is too big to fit into the lines so I can't read them. 
  • Raelene Neil
    edited November 2018
    I have tried to re boot this session but it does ask for password when re starting just goes straight into it. Something has changed over the weekend with my account.