What reports do I need for my accountant at tax time?

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
With my first year for my wife's business approaching tax time, I am wondering what reports I need to print from Reckon One to give to my accountant?

I will be asking him of course, but thought I might ask the community for your insights.
Photo of davkell


  • 586 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Kay Laws Accredited

Kay Laws Accredited, Accredited Partner

  • 3,454 Points 3k badge 2x thumb
Hi David,

You would be best to give your Accountant Access to your file, one of the many benefits to cloud accounting.


Photo of Luke

Luke, Employee

  • 4,206 Points 4k badge 2x thumb
Hi David,

To add to Kay's above suggestion, the great thing about Reckon One is you can add your Accountant to be a user of your book. You can choose different roles to apply to them such as Administrator, Limited or Superuser. This is completely free and allows your Accountant to view your book seamlessly and they can generate the reports themselves to their liking.

To do this go to the COG wheels (top-right corner) > Users and roles > Add.

If they are an Accredited or Professional Partner with us they will already had a Username or user ID which you can simply enter in, or if they are a new user you will simply just need to enter in their details. Once you have done this it will send an email to them letting them know you have given them access to your book and will provide them with a username and password to log into Reckon One.

I hope this helps!