What the hell have Reckon done....!

Stephen Jones_7043851
Stephen Jones_7043851 Member Posts: 1
edited August 2016 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
What have Reckon done, since the update last week, i can no longer edit or create invoices without it taking for ever, Every time i click the mouse to make a change the whole line or paragraph highlights and if you typo anything it deletes everything.  can't save PDF files as can't even locate the folder where the files are stored, can't save them to my desktop.

Im using a Mac computer does anyone else have these issues? It worked way better under Citrix viewer, this browser hosted idea is a fail.....!

Comments

• Elizabeth Hogg
    Elizabeth Hogg Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2014
    Yes. I too have exactly the same problems. Plus taking forever to log in and logging me out in the middle if typing. I too have a NEW MAC. The support tried to tell me I was hitting the shift key and tab at the same time. So peeved. Can't work efficiently about 3 days behind. ...... Not to mention. I own my own Company. So no work no pay. They just don't care it was all about cutting their costs , no upgrade here just gone backwards big time. I'm not equipped to know how to overcome this I'm at breaking point. Liz
  • gramps376
    gramps376 Member Posts: 6
    edited September 2014
    This is a widespread bug.

Try pressing "Shift" that should let you work as normal for about 1 minute until it happens again
  • Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,258 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Hi Guys, sorry to hear you're having torubles with the new Hosted infrastructure.

Saving files to your local machine from Hosted, is done through the Upload/Download keys. Hosted does not have access to your local machine drives. This means you would need to save the files to Hosted Q drive and then use the 'Download' button to bring it down to your local machine.

With regards to Tab/shift on Mac, this might be worth a read: https://community.reckon.com.au/reckon/topics/cursor_disappears-7kgj6

• Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,258 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
  • Jen Mulholland
    Jen Mulholland Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2014

Well looks like they can at least access their files I am in Australia, and trying to log on still getting the same screen yep refresh it, log out, log on again, try a different browser. eg internet explorer, chrome, fire fox.

this continues for the about 15 mins then I re load and cross my fingers.

hope this can be fixed ..... soon.

This discussion has been closed.