When can we expect to get the 2019/2020 Payroll Premier Upgrade

Bev Rose and Alita Dall
Bev Rose and Alita Dall Member Posts: 10
edited July 2020 in Payroll Premier
I am trying to finalise my year end with STP in Payroll Premier. From what I understand I need to update to Payroll Premier 2019/2020 to enable me to do this for all employees. I have already paid the 2019/2020 subscription but cannot seem to find out anything about the update?

Comments

• Kali
    Kali Member Posts: 341 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    It was promised for today; however, i'm yet to receive it either! Very frustrating
  • Katrina Stubbs
    Katrina Stubbs Member Posts: 29
    edited June 2019
    Let cross our fingers for a patch ASAP! 
  • Kali
    edited April 2020
    It's holding up everything so we can only hope!
  • Christine Byrne
    Christine Byrne Member Posts: 12
    edited July 2019

I have our first pay run next Monday so desperately need 2019/2020??
  • Kali
    edited April 2020
    Yep, we're the same Christine.
  • Kali
    edited April 2020
    Rav can we PLEASE have an update??
  • Bev Rose and Alita Dall
    edited July 2020
    Yes I also have pay run on Monday so need it for then too.

• Kali
    edited April 2020
    Girls, my brain is currently fried.. for me this next pay cycle is WE 29/6 but because it's physically not paid to the employees until Monday (1/7) it falls into 2019/20 FY as per ATO legislation... so i would need to process this under the new software with the new tax rates right?
  • caz_10035046
    caz_10035046 Member Posts: 6
    edited June 2020
    I believe there are no changes to the tax rates for year ending 2020,  just offsets that will be done at the end of the financial year by your Accountant 

• Bruce
    Bruce Member Posts: 439 Professional Partner Professional Partner
    edited June 2019
    no changes to the basic tax tables but there are changes to the HELP/SFSS regime
  • Kali
    edited April 2020
    Thanks Caz, you're right.. i hadn't got as far as checking, i just assumed but you are right! :)
    edited July 2020
    So I have processed my first pay in 2019/20 which had a pay end date of 30/6/19 and a date paid of 2/7/19. When I go to export the STP file, the YTD amounts are including pays from 2018/2019 and it will not let me save the export. It is telling me that my pay run spans the financial year. Is there any way this can be fixed as the error message is saying to delete the pay run and set both dates in the one financial year.
  • Kali
    edited July 2019
    Bev - we're having the exact same issue. Frustrating.
    I remember we had a similar issue last year with STP and Reckon's only suggestion was to delete the pay ending 30/6 and reprocess and redate as 1/7 - which is clearly not ideal nor is it correct.
  • Beth Zed
    Beth Zed Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2019
    Can anyone please help direct me to the new 2019 / 2020 Payroll Premier upgrade link?
    edited July 2020
    We received an email with the link in it. We had already paid our 2019/2020 subscription.
  • Beth Zed
    Beth Zed Member Posts: 5
    edited April 2020
    Thanks Bev, I usually receive an email every year too but nothing this year.
  • Sylvia Daniels_9926041
    Sylvia Daniels_9926041 Member Posts: 7
    edited July 2019
    Same hear - no email, and have not received any reminder for renewal, so we have not paid our subscription.

• Catherine moxon
    Catherine moxon Member Posts: 39
    edited July 2019
    Same thing happened to me guys.
    No email and the download link for the new software was not in my members area (as it should have been)
    I had to call the Customer Service team, and they corrected it pretty quickly. (and said sorry for it not being there to begin with, as they didn't no why it wasn't showing up) 

• Catherine moxon
    edited July 2019
  • Catherine moxon
    edited July 2019
    If its not here, then call Customer Service so they can fix your account.