When I ring ATO to register the softward id for an entity with 2 branches, they would only take one

Sherry Humphreys
Sherry Humphreys Member Posts: 18
edited August 2019 in Accounts Hosted

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,377 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2019
    Hi Sherry,
    Is this in reference to Single Touch Payroll?
    If so, you'll need to create two STP entities, one for each branch number. Each STP entity will have its own Software ID that will need to be registered.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Sherry Humphreys
    edited April 2019
    Yes sorry it is to do with stp, I have established 2 stp entities, one for each branch, and have different software id numbers. When I tried to register with ato they said they only needed one software id?
  • Sherry Humphreys
    edited April 2019
    perhaps I should call again

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,377 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2019
    Hmmm that sounds odd.
    Yes maybe try calling again or if you have access to the ATO Access Manager, you can register your Software ID using the process in this article -
    Single Touch Payroll - AUSkey and Software ID FAQ's

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Sherry Humphreys
    edited April 2019
    thanks for your help, I did think that was odd when I called the ato, as i have already registered and uploaded for a few entities none with branches so far.
  • lynford
    lynford Member Posts: 4
    edited August 2019
    Hi how can I set up two STP entities on app