When I "Send to GovConnect STP" I get "Error occurred submitting single touch payroll details to the

Options
Kylie_10112983
Kylie_10112983 Member Posts: 14
edited July 2020 in Reckon One

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Hi Kylie,
    This particular error message relates to invalid data in fields within the Reckon One book that need to be corrected. Check out the below -

BOOK SETTINGS
    - Ensure the legal name is entered correctly and is matching what is in GovConnect
    - ABN is entered
    - Branch number is entered if applicable. Otherwise, leave it BLANK.
    - Enter legal address
    - Ensure the State is selected from the drop-down menu (e.g. do not type Vic instead of selecting Victoria)

EMPLOYEE RECORDS
    ** General tab **
    - Postal address is entered
    - Ensure the State is selected from the drop-down menu (e.g. do not type Vic instead of selecting Victoria)

** Employment tab **
    - An employee number must be entered, and it must be a unique number.
    - No long service date entered
    - No termination date entered

** Tax tab **
    - Enter a valid TFN

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Tony Z
    Tony Z Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I have done and checked all of the above but still have the same issue.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi Tony,
    The only other thing I can think of is around the length of the legal name.

How long is your legal company name?
    If its over 38 characters in length, can you please shorten the legal name in both Reckon One and your STP entity in GovConnect (via the Company & Advisors section) to 38 characters or less. Please ensure the legal name matches in Reckon One and GovConnect STP.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Scott James
    Scott James Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I had the same problem, it took some figuring out, but under book setting you have a 'General details' tab and a 'Legal entity' tab.  Once I changed the company name under the 'Legal entity' tab it went through.  I'd also been through all the other field checks and shortened the legal name to 38 characters and made sure it matched with the name in GovConnect.
  • Tracey Good
    Tracey Good Member Posts: 18
    edited February 2020
    Options
    I did all that too but am still getting the error
  • Hazel Richardson
    Hazel Richardson Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2020
    Options
    I am also getting this error - any other suggestions??
  • Hazel Richardson
    Hazel Richardson Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2020
    Options
    HI,

Did you find a solution? I am getting the same problem
  • Robyn_10040267
    Robyn_10040267 Member Posts: 44
    edited February 2020
    Options
    I had the same problem today, but I think I "fixed" it by deleting the branch number (002) in settings that the ATO had given me when registering Reckon One with them.  It is working now, so I assume that is what it was.
  • 88IGHT Accountants
    88IGHT Accountants Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Hello Rav

What if the legal name <Client legal name> not matching what is in GovConnect <Our practise legal name and ABN>. How can we; 

1. Remove the Govconnect or; 

2. How we can lodge client STP through our agent Govconnect 

Our email is info@88ight.com. Thank you