When I set up STP mobile I accepted the Company name given but I should have nominated a different ABN as trustee. How do I change the ABN?

• Question
  • Updated 1 month ago
  • In Progress
When I set up STP mobile I accepted the Company name given and its ABN but I should have nominated a different ABN for the Company as Trustee. How do I change the ABN?
Photo of Joseph Pattison

Joseph Pattison

• 112 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 month ago

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 79,814 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Joseph,
So to confirm, the current ABN selected is incorrect for your company when it comes to lodging STP submissions for it?
Did you search using the ABN search or company name search function? I just want to confirm if the app displayed the correct info and a simple incorrect selection was made or if it didn't display the right entry.

Can I also grab the incorrect ABN that has been registered and the user name for your app account. Is it the same email address that you've used for your Reckon Community account?

Cheers
Photo of Joseph Pattison

Joseph Pattison

Hi Rav,

My set up is my company South Western Legal Services Pty Ltd ABN 66 050 414 429 came up as a suggested company when I was setting up STP. I accepted that. It is my error. However the actual employer is South Western Legal Services Pty Ltd as Trustee of the Pattison Family Trust ABN 99 260 498 505. ATO may even just call it Pattison Family Trust.
So ABN 66 050 414 429 is incorrect and ABN 99 260 498 505 is correct.
The User name is pattlaw@ozemail.com.au

Regards
Joe Pattison
Photo of Joseph Pattison

Joseph Pattison

Hi Rav,

I was wondering if thee is any progress in resolving my issue?

Regards
Joe Pattison

Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 78,880 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Joe,
Unfortunately not just yet. I've sent it through to our app & STP teams to action however they've got quite a few of these to work through at the moment and its the most straightforward process ie. there are a few steps & checks to it to ensure it doesn't break the functionality.

I'll keep you posted though as soon as I hear back