When I try to email out of Reckon Accounts Hosted nothing happens.

Jackie Smoothy
Jackie Smoothy Member Posts: 5
edited November 2018 in Accounts Hosted

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Hi Jackie,
    This post & KB article should help you get this sorted -

When I try to print in Reckon Accounts Hosted nothing happens

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jackie Smoothy
    edited July 2018
    We have already enabled pop-ups so we can print.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Apologies Jackie, I clearly wasn't reading :(

Could you give me a rundown on whats happening when you try and specifically where in the process its failing for you?

Does this affect all emails out of Hosted or a select few?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jackie Smoothy
    edited July 2018
    It does not affect reports where you type in the recipients email.  So far it only affects pay slips, payment summaries and invoices where the recipient's email address is used from the Reckon file.

• Jackie Smoothy
    edited July 2018
    The part of the process where it is failing is when the box pops up with emails to send, there is nothing there.
  • Plaxy Piercey
    Plaxy Piercey Member Posts: 29
    edited July 2018
    This is the same issue Im having...
  • Daneille Gittoes_9714390
    Daneille Gittoes_9714390 Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2018
    I'm having the same issue also.  In over 9 years of using Reckon i have never had this issue until the update on friday.

• Daneille Gittoes_9714390
    Daneille Gittoes_9714390 Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2018
    I have sent emails and could not get through via the phone line...so frustrating that this has happened and that no one is getting back to me.

• Jodi Fry
    Jodi Fry Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2018
    I dont understand why they change things that have always worked.  Its not an improvement.
  • lori_6951808
    lori_6951808 Member Posts: 15
    edited July 2018
    Has this been fixed as I'm still having the same problem - I can't email pay slips out.
  • Erin Collins
    Erin Collins Member Posts: 4
    edited November 2018
    I;m still having issues with not being able to email excel reports. Can anyone suggest a fix please?
This discussion has been closed.