when I try to print an invoice the printer just spits out a blank page.

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
when I try to print an invoice the printer just spits out a blank page. It is driving me crazy -(It is fine printing documents that aren't off Reckon.) It has been doing this for over a week now - occaisionally I can get it to print by turning my printer off and on but today, nothing and I need to print an invoice. 
Photo of Belinda Smith

Belinda Smith

• 240 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of DebraM

DebraM

• 820 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Having the same problem.  I try the 2nd time and it works fine.  Even saved a blank PDF Statement that I emailed to a customer and made me look silly!
Photo of Belinda Smith

Belinda Smith

• 240 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Ended up calling Reckon support - they were great - turns out I had to download Firefox (was using Google Chrome) and it is working fine now. FYI i have Vista Business 2007 so this was probably the root of the problem
Photo of Donna Pinnell

Donna Pinnell

• 658 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Why is this suddenly happening on Chrome, which we have been using for a long time.  And I don't have Vista Business so this is not the problem.  I do have the latest version of Chrome though. Downloading Firefox is not an option for us.  I have been getting not just blank pages on single invoices, but blank pages on whole batches of invoices also. I have learned to leave the documents on screen and just hit print again until it finally works.
(Edited)
Photo of Data Rec

Data Rec, Employee

• 8,292 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hi everyone,

What specific software are you using where you are encountering this blank page printing problem?

a) Reckon One

b) Reckon Accounts Hosted

Note that when posting a question, there is an option to specify which product you are asking the question about.

This helps other community members to narrow down the areas requiring investigation and can help someone decide whether to continue reading the rest of the post if they too have experienced a similar situation and if they have any suggestions.

* Data Recovery Team *
Photo of Donna Pinnell

Donna Pinnell

• 658 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
We are using Reckon Hosted, and this problem has only been happening for the last few weeks.
Photo of Dayle O'Callaghan - Accredited Consultant

Dayle O'Callaghan - Accredited Consultant, Accredited Partner

• 474 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
We have a client with same problem (RA Hosted NZ) - will get them to use firefox for now, but they would prefer to use chrome if anyone finds out what the fix is would love to know - thanks
(Edited)
Photo of DebraM

DebraM

• 820 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
I was using Chrome, tried firefox and it randomly picks different fonts to print things out in and even does not follow the orientation every time!
Photo of Benjamin Arthur

Benjamin Arthur

• 60 Points
I am using Firefox and it is doing this extra blank page with everything I print out in Reckon (Reckon Accounts Hosted) - has anyone fixed it?