when are features like inventory, payroll and time billing will be available? And how much would it cost?

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
Hi, when are your features such as inventory, payroll, govconnect and time billing will be available? And how much do you charge for it?
Photo of Rec

Rec

• 70 Points

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Flantus .

Flantus .

• 70 Points
Hi, any more news on Govconnect release? This is a deal maker for me as I've just registered for GST and need to do BAS.
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

• 34,772 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hey Flantus,

Thanks for your interest in Reckon One and welcome to the Reckon Community.

According to http://www.reckonone.com/ GovConnect is one of the next modules due for release. At this point in time, there is no set release date. You may wish to fill out the form on the bottom of that page, to set yourself up with notifications when modules are released.

You can also sign up for a 30-day FREE Trial of Reckon One so you can get a feel of the product well before GovConnect is released.

Thanks,
Mirko
(Edited)
Photo of Flantus .

Flantus .

• 70 Points
Thanks Mirko. Any possibility it will be before June 30th? I know it's hard to answer but thought I'd ask anyway.
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

I haven't been provided any dates, so I can't confirm or deny. Keep an eye out on the Community, I'll be sending out a blast as soon as I get any information. As an early adopter, I'm a big supporter of Reckon One and will be spreading any confirmed news, as soon as I get any!
Photo of Cameron

Cameron

• 70 Points
any word on inventory?

Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Hey Cameron, I know there are plans for Inventory for a future release. I have no indication of time frames though. If you follow the above link and register for updates, you'd be one of the first to receive notification of any new modules being added or announced. Thanks,Mirko
Photo of Kevin Xu

Kevin Xu

• 220 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Hi,

How is the payroll function coming along? I don't see it as part of the modules offered anymore.

Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Hi Kevin, thanks for your post. Payroll will definitely be offered. There is no known timeframe though, the next modules due to release are 'GovConnect' & 'Time and Billing'. Please stay tuned for any future announcements. Thanks, Mirko
Photo of Casey Wallis Ryan

Casey Wallis Ryan

• 60 Points
Write a reply   Any update on the payroll release date yet?
Photo of Cameron

Cameron

• 70 Points
Its a countdown between Xero and Reckon One.. Who ever can sort out inventory first will get my work.
Photo of Qwerty

Qwerty

• 7,906 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hi Rec,

Regarding your original post/question, the time & expense module (e.g. timesheets & expense claims) is now available. The price is $3 per month for the 'Lite' option and $5 per month for the 'Medium' option.

For more information on Reckon One modules please visit www.reckonone.com

I'm am unaware of news regarding the inventory or gov-connect modules.
(Edited)
Photo of Qwerty

Qwerty

• 7,906 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
21/06/2016

Hi guys,

Just an update to this thread, the payroll module for Reckon One is now released as of the April 2016 application update.
https://community.reckon.com/reckon/t...

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.